I Need Help


If you think you might need help, please fill out our intake form by clicking on this link.   You can also print and fill out this form and mail it back to us at:

  • Upper Valley Strong
  • Post Office Box 973
  • Wilder, Vermont  05088

Please print and fill out this form once you’ve received a call from us notifying you to apply for assistance.


Get legal help: Vermont Bar Association has a hotline for legal help concerning legal issues related to disaster recovery. The number is 1-800-889-2047.

Powered by WordPress | Designed by: free WP themes | Thanks to hostgator coupon and Windows hosting